Violent Crimes Defense in Brookfield, OH
- If you’ve been charged with a violent crime, it’s essential to find a defense attorney who’s committed to your case. You need someone who will protect your rights while offering the respect you deserve during this difficult time.
- At Robert C. Kokor Co. LPA, our violent crimes defense attorneys work tirelessly to provide our clients with legal options and representation when they’re faced with criminal charges involving:
- First and second degree murder
- Voluntary and involuntary manslaughter
- Vehicular homicide
- A conviction for a violent offense can result in a long prison sentence, a hefty fine, the loss of certain rights (such as the right to own a gun), and a permanent criminal record. Even first-time violent offenders can face serious consequences. For this reason, you must enlist an attorney who can work with prosecutors and defend you aggressively in court if necessary.
- Hiring a lawyer as soon as possible is vital to the strength of your case. At Robert C. Kokor Co. LPA, we can provide you with a consultation to help you understand the steps involved in your case. Once engaged, we’ll do all that we can to help you combat your charges so that you can move forward with your life. To improve your chances of walking away from your charges with the best outcome possible, call Robert C. Kokor Co. LPA today.